Close

Required Documents for Filipina to get married in Belgium

Hello!

My name is Sandy from Philippines, my boyfriend is a Belgian and we are thinking to get married in Belgium early next year and settle down there as well. I have only some questions with the required documents and I hope someone could help me please :)

as i know documents coming from Ph shall be attested first in Philippines, is there anyone know exactly to where is the easiest to attest such documents?  and when it comes in finding a job, after getting married I am already allowed to work? or shall I go integration first like learning Dutch?

I would really appreciate to find someone here who have encountered same as mine and would be friendly to share some info.

thank you in advance!

Regards,
Sandy

Hi there!
You can message me sis so that I can help you with regards to your queries. I'm a fiancé visa applicant. I'll tell you po.

Hi Sandy,
Hope you are well.

I can't really say much about  the documents required as I had a different visa to enter Belgium. In connection with  your Job query, based on my experience, there was no need for me to join some integration classes, My guess is it really depends on the which part of Belgium will you be. I'm from the Wallonia side. After you got married and be issued with an F-card/ Identity card, you can immediately start looking for a job. 

Cheers! 
Jien

Expatriate health insurance in Belgium

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Belgium

Moving to Belgium

Find tips from professionals about moving to Belgium

Travel insurance in Belgium

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Belgium

Flights to Belgium

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Belgium