Low cost housing near Hare Krishna Temples?

Hare Krishna. I am going to retire in 2 years and am saving up my money now so I can retire on social security  in 2 years. I am trying to find a low cost of living area in India or elsewhere which has a Hare Krishna Temple  nearby. Thanks for any assistance or advice.

Hi Pandora99,

I suggest you drop an advert in the Housing in India section of the website with your requirements. It could get you get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks Bhavna. I will try to find it and check that section out.

I just now tried to place an ad in the Housing in India section but my ad was rejected by the administrators here on this site. I thought you had a great idea Bhavna. I was honest in my ad stating that I wasn't looking for a place right now but rather in the future and was just trying to get some information right now.

hi padora i sent u message plz check.

Hare Krishna...In India you can stat in New Delhi in sector 25 Rohini.What is your budget for buying a residential place to live near Iscon temple a hare Krishna temple.there is this temple in sector 25 which was started just a few years ago so plenty of sewa is also required.In picket 1 Sec 25 Rohini I can help you to get a residential place to live near Hare Krishna temple.If interested pls contact xxx. Savita

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear ,

Most Indian cities have Hare Krishna Temples, which city are you interested in, the cost would be dependent on the city of choice

I would really like to check out Mayapur first.