Close

scholarships for Uni and Volunteer services

Hie every1,  :)

I get bored staying at home everyday and I was wondering if any of you guys know...
     WHERE AND HOW I CAN GET AN ONLINE UNI SCHOLARSHIP or HOW I CAN GET A JOB AS A VOLUNTEER
Heads up
i was working as an English teacher and my mother inlaw was looking after my 2 year old son now she got opertaed 3 months ago and she is recovering meanwhile no one seems to be interested in looking after my son and to be honest since I dont have a job I cant send him to daycare..

So if anybody knows how I can get 1 of the above requests I can be very happy or a part time job.

I stay In Pendik

Hi Musmusmus,

Im Yousra i moved to istanbul 3 months ago. I'm bored staying at home too
i was looking online for finding any association to volunteer but i got lost as everything is in turkish.
ill keep looking if i found anything that matches your need ill let you know , and update me as well if u got to know anything :)

i wish your mother in law soon recovery

Hey u I got 1 from small projects Istanbul...just googke it and send them a mesg.

they said they r based in faith in europe side I am in asain side so I passed. All the best

Hi All,
You should check foreign NGO's such as people in need, or concern worlwide and contact there turkish representant.
Hope to help you :)

Thank you @ATA Kurumsal ill do.

@musmusmus i live near Fatih if u can send me there contacts ill be glad

i found below Organization if u want to give it a look

http://www.acev.org/en/ne-yapiyoruz/nerelerdeyiz

Following is a list of organizations in Istanbul where you can volunteer.

http://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.ph … 45#2826111

Hope this helps
Z

Thanks you @Xeeschan

No problem

Expatriate health insurance in Istanbul

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Istanbul

Moving to Istanbul

Find tips from professionals about moving to Istanbul

Travel insurance in Istanbul

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Istanbul

Flights to Istanbul

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Istanbul