Job offer in Azerbaijan as nurse

Hai i got a job offer in Azerbaijan as nurse

Do they recruite nurses from abroad

I have job offer as a nurse, but still confused, i heard from some people that they don't recruit expat Nurses

Hi,

how could we possibly you ? What is your question exactly ?

I am nurse, from India, i got a job offer from newly starting hospital, i heard that Azerbaijan dont recruite nurses from abroad. Us it true?

Hello.. me too I got a job offer as a nurse.. in which company u r? Because I difnt have yet my contract detail only salary was given to me. Do u have any idea where and how to check if the job offer is authentic? Thank you. The recruiter said is kind of medic job, and starting date will be end of October but no specific date yet.

Hi pls wtsp me on ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Are you working in azerbaijan, i got a job offer in Vagif Co. from azerbaijan. with 2550 AZM, kindly any guide me how is the salary. Accomodation, food and transportation provided by the company.

I would like to work in baku

I'm interested to work in Baku, I'm a nurse and had an offer before as  a nurse, but it did not pursue because I had an offer from other country. I think the waiting period is quite long.

I'm still interested for nursing job there.

thank you.

Hello Helen Diego,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

Please be informed that you commented on a quite old thread.

You may not get any feedback or assistance here.

I suggest you start a new thread on the Azerbaijan forum to ask your questions.

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Helen Diego I live and work in Baku, it would be best if you contacted the company that gave you the offer directly. If you need any assistance when here, let me know and i will see how i can help

Steve

Is it possible to write to the head of the hospital directly to apply for a job?