Immigration check and formalities

Hi this is fahad my nationality pakistani living in italy i have legal dacuments italian i fall in love with romanin girl in italy i come with her in romania 2 months before i got marriage i submit my dacuments immigration bafore 20 days today immigration inspector come home and fill information see my italian dacuments collect information from my wife said you have electronic things in house who buy my wife said we both work in italy we both buy etc he enter house see all house he said from post he send me letter what he do know plz help me

Hy Fahad I read your queries for help but I really don't understand what is question ,? what kind of help you need can you state clear question , ?

Tell me plz when immigration come home after what letter he will send me from post and how much time he will take and plz tell me my wife never change his name bcz family land i change my name with his surname changing name nothing problem to me

You don't have to worry about any thing the immigration will check just you are living together (with your wife) normally immigration take up to 3 month to issue Romanian residence permit ,
And you changed your family name it's nothing problem at all .

Thanks

But when i submit my application he give me one paper write on this paper programme 19/08/2016 and personal number writting on it

When immigration come home he said to me one letter post from immigration take this latter what is this latter

So they give you one month date , that's good for you , so call on immigration after 19 August if your permit is ready .

Hi irisera
I don't have any home visiter from immigration yet and I apply RC about 2 months ago and they ask interview 21th this month as I have baby boy month old do you think they will come home

Call me this number sandu for information ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security