About Makco

Hello Dear all,

Plz let me know about Makco Group, an engineering company, operating in Libya.  Is there anyone who could tell me about its reputation, Organizational Culture, attitude towards their employees, stability etc. Plz let me know abt that coz i've an opportunity to work with Makco.

Thanks

Hi Naich5
I got your message. I have no information about this company but I will ask my friends today to collect information for you.
will get back to you shortly

Thanks Dear Sleepy Hollow

I am grateful to you for your response.  Plz, if possible, try to get detailed info. abt my question.

Thank u again
with best regards
Naich5

The company has been in Libya for more than 34 years - its been there longer than most companies.

What kind of job will you be doing if you go? What department?

Once of their offices is near my house =)

My company did some work for Macko, they seemed professional. I will also return with more information tomorrow.

Thanks gruntmeister6000

Waiting for your response.

By the way wht do you do there?

Naich5

We do geotechnical investigations.

I asked my bossman a few minutes ago he was not able to give me much information about the company. Not more than what you can find on the internet.

He said that they are a reliable english company working libya. They used to do constructions related to oil industry but now they are also involved in housing projects and such. The company is well known and respected as far as I could tell. Im sorry this is all that I could find.

If I come accross anyone working or has worked for Macko I will investigate more.

Thanks u dear.

I'll appreciate if u can find someone who is working for Makco. and of course he can inform much more than outsider.

Regards
Naich5