Moving with a family

Hello. I am a female, 31, and from the USA. I have cerebral palsy and waIk with crutches and use a wheelchair for long distances am working on my associates degree (in nothing special) and will work on getting my TEFL certificate.
I have a live with partner (boyfriend) and a one year old daughter. because of my education goals and duties, I cannot leave for another 2 years.
My question is, how do I find work from the USA? I know my disability will be a a problem, but can I still find jobs? And, can and how do I go about bringing my family with me and getting my daughter educated and my boyfriend possible employment?

I cannot answer your question about getting work but I would strongly advise against trying to cope with a wheelchair in Cambodia. The sidewalks are not wheelchair friendly, are often blocked by parked cars, motorcycles etc.nd never have ramps to ease the wheelchair off.

I really don't want to be negative but I have a wheelchair bound friend in France that I have arranged to meet in Singapore as Vietnam and Cambodia are not wheelchair friendly.

thank you.

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
VOA application forms
By sirion
Cambodian Visa's - Essential Information
By rarky
Obtaining police certificate?
By yabnasful
Euniece aguilar
Hello everyone
By Euniece aguilar
Business visa extention
By Ram28

Expatriate health insurance in Phnom Penh

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Phnom Penh

Moving to Phnom Penh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Phnom Penh

Travel insurance in Phnom Penh

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Phnom Penh

Flights to Phnom Penh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Phnom Penh