Working in Dubai/Abu Dhabi

Hi there,I'm a New Zealander currently living in Auckland and looking to move to Dubai or Abu Dhabi in the near future. I have been involved in hospitality and customer services for most of my life. I have owned a couple of cafe businesses previously and I'm currently a silent partner in one now. I don't have a degree nor a specific skill although I've managed people,worked in hotels,make a great coffee and owned businesses...if that counts for anything!!

I'm not sure if employers actually hire from outside UAE unless you are there in person. How easy would it be to get a work visa or is that up to the employer to sort out? Any advice would be appreciated Many thanks.

Welcome on board dreams2action :)

I will suggest you to have a look at the Work in the United Arabs Emirates guide. This might help you meanwhile.

wish you all the best ;)
Regards

Yud wrote:

Welcome on board dreams2action :)

I will suggest you to have a look at the Work in the United Arabs Emirates guide. This might help you meanwhile.

wish you all the best ;)
Regards

Thank you Yud. I didn't see that! It's a great help. Thanks again.

Hi,

I would suggest you to come to dubai on visit visa for 2 months and search for a job. Now it's hard to get a job where you being paid well. I being told by my friends that some airlines are providing visa with air ticket. May they gonna ask some deposit.

Second option: You can check on dubbizle.com. for vancancies and fwd your resume. and it works twice i changed my job with the help of this site. Also if you have friends here you can ask them to get a visit visa for 2 months (cost : USD 450.00 approx)

If you wanna know more write to me

Thank you