DO YOU LIKE HORSES? Want to make friends

Hello everybody!
I am a woman from Barcelona. I like very much horses.
I have some friends in Arthus, and I would like to do more friends around Denmark interested in Horses, Nature and travelling just to know more about this wonderful country. Thanks

In a former life, I once spent an hour in a jail cell with a horse (actually, a Shetland pony; no, don't ask).  In that time I learnt that horses have teeth at one end and hoofs at the other that can cause considerable pain.  So, no, I don't like horses. :)

Thank you for your comment but I supposed answers from people who love animals.. Have a wonderful day

Mmmh, mmmh - I am not sure if this is of interest, but have a look.

Thank you so much!! I appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day

Hi! I'd love to go horse trekking in Denmark. I don't have that much previous experience though. I've found a couple of places that do horse trekking, maybe we could go together if you're interested? I'll be staying in Koege (I'm arriving in September). I also like nature and travelling.

Hi! I'm Linn, Dutch native, and I'm a huge horse lover. I've been riding horses since I was a little kid. I live in the south of Denmark (Naestved). If you are interested in exploring the country and do a bit of horseriding please send me a message and maybe we can meet.

Where on Denmark are you Walony?

I love animals too, as a matter of fact tomorrow I'll be attending a dog competition (agility) in Vallensbaek

Questions and answers about Denmark

Ask your question
Anyone in Køge / nearby?
By vaihtari
Aarhus business academy
By independet007
Job seeker
By danielasprlakova
Bored and frustrated in Copenhagen!?
By Vukovska
By cdtsilva

Expatriate health insurance in Denmark

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Denmark

Moving to Denmark

Find tips from professionals about moving to Denmark

Travel insurance in Denmark

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Denmark

Flights to Denmark

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Denmark