Anyone in kulala lumpur/ subang area interested in filmmaking ?

Anyone in kulala lumpur/ subang area interested in filmmaking and doing videos i.e pranks, documentary or citizen journalism? and what about midnight adventures/ trips? I'm an international student new to the country and the whole of southeast asia actually. I'm in masscomm. I  do these activities along with studies and other things that'll hopefully get me somewhere in the future. Looking forward to a group of people who may want to join me.

Pranks might well get you into trouble so care should be taken in planning that one.

Hi dear

Not planning on filming pranks that would get me into serious trouble because i know I'm on student visa....cant afford getting into trouble with Malaysian authorities..

Can I help you

Kashtic wrote:

Not planning on filming pranks that would get me into serious trouble because i know I'm on student visa....cant afford getting into trouble with Malaysian authorities..

Malaysians tend to be very patriotic so anything that's shows Malaysia in a good light is always very welcome. Anything factual is acceptable as well, but I'd keep well clear of anything that makes the place look bad.
I only had about six months there but that's plenty to know it's a fantastic place; I loved it.

bhutta abdul sattar wrote:

Can I help you

Perhaps you could give the OP an idea of the equipment, experience and interests you have as far as filming goes.