We will be leaving Cambodia soon, and I am very sad to say goodbye to our housekeeping ladies. We went through many unsuitable ladies to find our staff. We have invested a great deal in their training. I cannot recommend our ladies highly enough.

Both ladies speak good English, with good comprehension which is important. They have been with us around 5 years. They are available from the end of August 2016.

Our ladies maintain our home to a very high standard of cleanliness and hygiene. Both ladies can cook nicely, with a wide range of Khmer and Western dishes. Both ladies are good with children and pets, are well presented, polite and respectable, honest and hard working. Always cheerful and professional.

More than just housekeepers, our ladies have really helped us during our time in Cambodia. Shopping, paying bills, organizing services and home repairs, locating things around the town etc. Things would have been a lot more difficult without the help of our Ladies.

Good home help is not easy to find in Phnom Penh (in our experience). I would be happy if we can help our ladies find new employment – either together or individually – with other nice families in Phnom Penh.

If you are seeking a first rate housekeeper/cook/local assistant, and you would like to speak with our ladies, please message me and I will pass on the contact details / give any references you require.

Thanks for reading!

Hello Ben_Gunn :cheers:

I invite you to recommend them in our Jobs in Cambodia section so that other members looking for home personals can easily find their contact infos.

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
How to get reaction - looking for a job
By Hannes3
Recruitment Consultants Phnom Penh?
By Ben_Gunn
please advice where I can personally apply
By maraliah
Looking for English Teaching work
By Jasonnewey
Lokking For Business English Tutor
By ayguz

Expatriate health insurance in Cambodia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Cambodia

Moving to Cambodia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Cambodia

Travel insurance in Cambodia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Cambodia

Flights to Cambodia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Cambodia