2016 Questions about sponsorship Transfer

Dear ALL,

Help me with this questions Please.

1. When I apply jobs online, I always read this .
a.) should have transferable Iqama
b) transferable Visa.
Q:  are they actually the same or not?

2. Transfer of Sponsorship can occur even though you have not work for 2yrs with your current sponsor? What if i only worked for 2 mos. and I need to transfer sponsor, can I do that?

3. Ive read i need three release paper from current sponsor, same content but different addressee, and need to be attested.
Q: Is it me who will bring the 3 letters to COC or my sponsor should do that. because it could be a hassle to my sponsor's part and he can just ignore the transfer instead.

4. If my sponsor sent me home and issue exit re entry visa (What if I did not returned on the specified date) am I block listed to all GCC country?

Please help.

Thank you

1- Yes, they are the same.

2- Two years rule has gone for green and platinum companies. If your sponsor agrees, you can transfer.

3- Three letters are an old thing now. The new company sends request electronically to the old company of the employee, The old company has to accept and that's it. However, many companies still require three CoC attested papers to come to them. As you said too, it's better for you to grab the papers, fly to CoC and get it attested yourself.

4- If you don't return from an ERE (Exit re-entry) visa, you are automatically banned for 3 years for KSA ONLY.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

2- Two years rule has gone for green and platinum companies. If your sponsor agrees, you can transfer.

3- Three letters are an old thing now. The new company sends request electronically to the old company of the employee, The old company has to accept and that's it. However, many companies still require three CoC attested papers to come to them. As you said too, it's better for you to grab the papers, fly to CoC and get it attested yourself.

4- If you don't return from an ERE (Exit re-entry) visa, you are automatically banned for 3 years for KSA ONLY.

Thank you so much, you still serve new members.

I read somewhere that it should be 3 mos before you can transfer? any truth to this ( I got my iqama for just 1 mo now.)

AKOSIMACOY wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

Thank you so much, you still serve new members.

I read somewhere that it should be 3 mos before you can transfer? any truth to this ( I got my iqama for just 1 mo now.)

There's nothing like that but those can arise out of complications on the nitaqat status of both companies...