i need help in Portugal for spouse visa

hi i got marriage in UK with Portuguese woman i was legal that time now i am overstay and uk immigration has refused us can i come in Portugal to apply for visa

plz help

New topic

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
get residency visa
By Hamza2672
Raj Hussain
Immigration purpose
By Raj Hussain
visa nn
By dilbag
Royal hunter
Work visa
By Royal hunter
migrant information of portugal
By Assigee

Expatriate health insurance in Lisbon

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Lisbon

Moving to Lisbon

Find tips from professionals about moving to Lisbon

Travel insurance in Lisbon

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Lisbon

Flights to Lisbon

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Lisbon