Sell a beautiful Indochina coffee shop at Dong Khoi street, HCM

My family and I will move to Canada soon. We have a very beautiful cafeteria located at an apartment in Dong Khoi Street, very near the city opera house. The store is cozy, Indochina interior decor, fully equipped. It is opposite L'Usine store and we share a small garden inside. This style can be changed to Western style if you repaint the wall and change some decorated stuff. But if you like Indochina style, it is perfect now. One more advantage is that parking is convenient and available at the building.

I am willing to hand key immediately and offer good price at USD 20,000 , including the deposit of the apartment of USD 2,400. Rental fee is cheap at USD 1,200 per month, paid to the end of August 2016 and the contract is newly reissued for 5 years. Very good price and conditions in this time due to my urgent situation.

Please contact me through the private message system - Ms. Phung for an appointment if you want to visit the store.

Hi Phung and welcome on board,

could you please post your ad in the HCMC classifieds section > businesses for sale ? Posting ads on the forum is contrary to our forum code of conduct

Thanks in advance for your consideration,

Julien

Hi Phung! How can i contact you?
Please send me message through my gmail:**

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We invite you to share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks Julian.

Why are you selling? Market saturation?

My store 's concept is unique at that area and we have a fairly good business. But I have no time to take care it now. The selling price is really good. It can be a good investment if you really like F&B business.