Philippine passport holder visa extension question

Hello all,

I just newly registered here but I've been lurking for a while. Thank you for all the information here Ive learned a lot.

Question on visa extension. we are philippine passport holders and  plan to move to cambodia next year. philippine passport holders do not need visa upon entering cambodia. so how do I go about extending that "visa" before expiration?

Can we ask the immigration officer for an ordinary visa at the airport so that we can have a six month-extension when the visa-upon-arrival expires? Anybody encounter problems doing this?

We were hoping to be able to extend the visa without having to exit cambodia. Ideally we would like to have the option of living in/exploring cambodia for 6 months to a year without having to do any border runs.

Any Philippine passport holder have experience on how to go about this? suggestion on what visa option to get?

We work online (homebased) and do not plan to seek out local employment or open a business (in case this helps).

Thank you so much in advance.

Oops found the answers right here:

Sorry guys.

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
VOA application forms
By sirion
Cambodian Business Visa hurdles. HELP!
By marukai47
Cambodian Visa's - Essential Information
By rarky
My Rights in Cambodia
By gotocomb
Get a business visa and extend it.
By treybrice409

Expatriate health insurance in Cambodia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Cambodia

Moving to Cambodia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Cambodia

Travel insurance in Cambodia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Cambodia

Flights to Cambodia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Cambodia