Making friends in town

Hi everyone,

Just got to town and I'd love to meet some of you. Locals or expats, it doesn't matter.

I'm originally from Argentina and I speak Spanish and English fluently, and I love talking about all things traveling. I'm also a nerd of the computer variety, ha.

Cheers,
Martín

Hi Martin,
Welcome to Vietnam. If you wanna hang out for a drink or some good street food and have some good talk, drop me a message. I know quite a bit about Sai gon and would love to hear about your trips as well.
Best,
Thao

Hi Martin, why not a meetup next week? I and a couple of my friends who speak English fluently, we can spend time nicely with one another. Regards.

Lotusss wrote:

Hi Martin, why not a meetup next week? I and a couple of my friends who speak English fluently, we can spend time nicely with one another. Regards.

Sounds like a good idea. How about over the weekend, say on Sunday?

Thao Jolie wrote:

Hi Martin,
Welcome to Vietnam. If you wanna hang out for a drink or some good street food and have some good talk, drop me a message. I know quite a bit about Sai gon and would love to hear about your trips as well.
Best,
Thao

Would love to hang out. Care to send me a private message? The system won't lend me send you one :-).