Expat scammer

I received one msg for making friend from an id called Capt Johnson, he asked for my email for sending his photos. I had no idea who he was, all info was unclear and I doubted that was a scam. Later I saw this guy be banned by admin and made me believe what I doubted was right.

My friend had told me about such a case before when she was approached by a foreign guy telling he had $8.5 mil in bank, that guy was in deployment so he asked her for help to do some transaction and would share her $3.5 mil. To complete paper work, she would need to send the bank $200...Thus, the scammer wouldn't hack money from her Acc but the prey herself would send money on her own. What a trick.

This's to alert if anyone here receive the same email, just keep away from such jerks.

Has this scammer contacted you here ? If yes, could you please report his message or account so that I could instantly delete his account  ?

Thanks

Julien wrote:

Has this scammer contacted you here ? If yes, could you please report his message or account so that I could instantly delete his account  ?

Thanks

He/she/it contacted me and I just rejected the offer. My alarm bells went off when the message called me sweetheart.

Tried the same with me.   I just refused contact.

His request was deleted instantly.

thanks guys for your replies - please report any weird activity, we'll always be here to help

take care,

Julien

He sent me a request too, also called me sweetheart.