Close

Expat scammer

I received one msg for making friend from an id called Capt Johnson, he asked for my email for sending his photos. I had no idea who he was, all info was unclear and I doubted that was a scam. Later I saw this guy be banned by admin and made me believe what I doubted was right.

My friend had told me about such a case before when she was approached by a foreign guy telling he had $8.5 mil in bank, that guy was in deployment so he asked her for help to do some transaction and would share her $3.5 mil. To complete paper work, she would need to send the bank $200...Thus, the scammer wouldn't hack money from her Acc but the prey herself would send money on her own. What a trick.

This's to alert if anyone here receive the same email, just keep away from such jerks.

Has this scammer contacted you here ? If yes, could you please report his message or account so that I could instantly delete his account  ?

Thanks

Julien :

Has this scammer contacted you here ? If yes, could you please report his message or account so that I could instantly delete his account  ?

Thanks

He/she/it contacted me and I just rejected the offer. My alarm bells went off when the message called me sweetheart.

Tried the same with me.   I just refused contact.

His request was deleted instantly.

thanks guys for your replies - please report any weird activity, we'll always be here to help

take care,

Julien

He sent me a request too, also called me sweetheart.

Expatriate health insurance in Vietnam

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Vietnam

Moving to Vietnam

Find tips from professionals about moving to Vietnam

Travel insurance in Vietnam

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Vietnam

Flights to Vietnam

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Vietnam