Salame / Salut / Hello

Welcome, I am an Algerian,and I'll be glad to answer & help anyone by giving advices ideas  recommendations about anything related to my country Algeria.Thanks.
Bienvenue, Je suis Algerien et je serais heureux de vous aider a vous donner des conseilles ou des avis ,des recommendations en ce qui concerne mon pays l'algerie.Merci.

I can offer students valuable advice and support regarding accomodation in the UK. I am not an estate agent or anyone but I know how difficult it can become at times if you get things wrong - things that i personally experienced. I can also offer travel advice withing UK.

Hello everyone,

@ drrakhtar, welcome on board  :)  You should participate on the England forum if you want  to advice members. The Algeria forum is for expatriates already in the country or those who wish to come to Algeria.

All the best ,

OK thanks Bhavna.

Dear All

How can i find someone who can able to work for European country for 3 months work as first stage?

Hi Krampprint,

You should select your destination and post your precise questions.

Here : select the European country which is of interest to you.

All the very best

Hello, if anyone (expat or not )has any questions about Algeria, I'll be glad to give you informations as best as I can,Thanks.(sorry ,cannot exchange private messages on ,due to not participate enough on the forum...)

Questions and answers about Algeria

Ask your question
Are you happy in Algeria?
By Priscilla
Schools in Algiers
By 3algiwis
I met an Algerian Man
By Guest
Marriage to Algerian
By Sherryjmj621
Women and girls in Algeria
By MariekeCZ

Expatriate health insurance in Algeria

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Algeria

Moving to Algeria

Find tips from professionals about moving to Algeria

Travel insurance in Algeria

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Algeria

Flights to Algeria

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Algeria