work in another country

my name is tayeb and i have temporary stay for 5 years here in CZ, i want to know if i can work in other country in EU with this document ?
thank you for you advace

Usually a residence permit does not give the right to work/live in other EU countries, you must apply for a new residence permit/work permit in the country you wish to go to.  It depends though on what your temporary stay is based on.

Romaniac Experts Team

it is based on family member my wife is from CZ

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Czech Republic

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Czech Republic

Moving to the Czech Republic

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Czech Republic

Travel insurance in Czech Republic

Enjoy stress-free travel to the Czech Republic