Hello...New to Forum

Hello everyone, This will be my first post here. I am looking at moving to PP in a few years to retire from first carrer and maybe start a second. Which leads me to my first question. I will only have about 2,200.00 USD a Month. Will this be ok to live off their(I've heard mix reports about COL their). I will be 40ish, Single, And want a clean,safe place to live it can be small, because it will just be me. Decent food. a decent gym to work out in, and some night life activites aswell(I not a monk:).
All post are welcome. Thankyou in advance, MS:cheers:

Welcome on board MS ;)

Your discussion has been directed to phnom penh forum for effective networking.

Regards

Hi MS,

Let me put it into perspective about the COL there, you'll be making more money in a month than most in a year. You'll be fine.

I'm looking at a place in PP near the River front with all the amenities for about $150-250/month for a 1BR/1BA.  Concierge and gym included.

The Phnom Penh Post has classifieds and so does Bongthom.com.  They're my main source for just browsing.

Hi MS

$2200 is more than enough to live off in a month.A decent apartment costs about $150-$350 depending on the location and there are gyms whose memberships per month are between $80-$100 or even less depending on the location.Eating out  and going for drinks is not as expensive too.I  think you will be fine.Welcome to Cambodia,you will like it here..many expats loove it!