Moving to Costa Blanca

Hello !
In need of any advice would be amazing to get some help please !
We are looking to move to Costa Blanca area in the next few months, we want to rent a 2/ 3 bedroom property. Not decided on which particular area, however would like to be not too far from the Coast.
We were thinking of booking into a hotel for a week and then have a look around at our leisure. What is the process on renting and can you do this reasonably quickly ? also we have a little dog are you restricted on rentals ?
Many thanks Melissa

Hi Melissa,

Welcome on board  :)

You will find some useful infos in the Accommodation in Spain article, make sure to read it  ;)

As for your dog, you will have to inquire from your prospective landlords, some may be keen, others more reluctant.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank you so much for your advice Bhavna, I will take a look. Super exciting times :)

Hi Melissa

I guess it shouldn't be to hard to rent , there are so many empty property's here !

Do you want to live semi rural or amongst other ex pats on an urbanization ?

Cheers Tony

Hello Tony,
Thanks for your response. We want to be in a urbanization (not too busy) or at least near to others if we rented a townhouse maybe ! We have the chance of hopefully renting a friends apartment for a few weeks in Quesada, this will give us the opportunity to look around and find our suitable location.
We are super excited, and can't wait to make the move.  Daily I look at videos/locations and write ups/forums for Costa Blanca, to get more knowledge and information. Just feel it's much better to be there and see what's available !! Melissa