Construction of small Eco Friendly hotel in Eheliyagoda

Hi

I am planing to build small Eco friendly hotel near in Eheliyagoda in 2 acres rubber land.

Initially, need a reception, function hall and pool and other small resort (Like amaya kandalama) with two rooms. rooms need to be build over the period  as I have limited budget to start the project.

Can you please let me know the contraction price to get a head start. still have not think about any plan yet.

Thanks

hello Dear copperZone...
Sri lanka is very famous for tourism.Most of foreigners like to touch Real traditional society in sri lanka.
According to you post you want to build a reception hall & pool.it mean you need hire for wedding function & parties.
my advice is don't mix with echo friendly.if you want to make real echo friendly hotel it is well enough 2-3 room.but make sure full of nature & tradition.
However i wish to your idea..
best of luck...

Don

Hi,
contact me on below email address
I will help you.
Dhammika

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@ArunaD

Please do not post contact details here on the open forum, for security reasons. Use the message system for this.
This post is old so you may not get a reply.

First you have to purchase the land it will coast you 5 million LkR approximately