Moving to Valencia this summer (2011)...

I am a 22 yr old girl, who fell in love with Valencia after spending one night there last year, and am dying to spend more time there this summer.

Im thinking about a job as a bicycle tour guide (english speaking... although i am planning to take spanish classes as soon as i have saved some money up.) And maybe in bar work on the nights to give me an extra income.

If anyone can help me in any sort of way; job searches, experiences out there, apartment rentals etc  I would be very thankful :) 

xxx

Welcome to the forum alexomahony ;)

Concerning your lodging, you can also post a customized advert on Valencia Classifieds Page, Category>Accommodation.

Secondly, for eventual job opportunities in Valencia, you can try your luck by posting an advert as well on the Valencia Classifieds page Category>Jobs

Wish you good luck,
Regards

Such good plans! Yes simply post an advert in our classifieds as always suggested by our lovely admin and fellow members. You can also post an ad in other services section or in craigslist if you feel the need for more exposure.

Hi
I'm tasha,22 as well. i'm there permanently as from may and in a similar situation, but i speak spanish. if you find you have more time on your hands than you thought, i would appreciate meeting some more people and you could meet with my little group of spanish friends-best way to learn straight in at the deep end! ill be more than happy to help you look for accommodation while i am also looking for work! feel free to email me i think it shows up on my profile. bring on the sun!

Hi,

I have recently moved to Valencia as an au pair. The family I am with the now isn't quite working out so I am getting moved to another one soon.

If you don't mind looking after children though then au pairing is definitely a cheap way to move to Valencia or another country!