volunteer work

hello guys,
is there any association or centre where i can have a volunteer job in exchange of free accommodation in london, or manchester?

I don't have experience in this field, but I would be surprised if any volunteer or charity centre would offer free accommodation. In the UK, charities and places that use volunteers commonly use the elderly to help out, I mean British pensioners, and anyone else who is willing to help which would include yourself. But I think offering free accommodation is unlikely even when not taking your nationality into account.

But your background says that you will be doing football coaching in the UK. I would speak to the organizers to ask then to assist in accommodation.

I don't have experience in this field, but I would not be surprised if  volunteer or charity centres were to offer free accommodation, so I took a look for you.
This is just one of many I found, but I have not verified any of the places on offer, so careful checking is required before taking up any offers.

A quick and simple google finds many more.

I'm wondering what type of visa will you be on?

<I'm wondering what type of visa will you be on?>

Me too!!

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : Poster asked to delete his comment

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
After brexit ...?
By walkingbotanist
By daniel38a
Jobs in London
By AlexHill
Looking for potential business partners for start ups
By mpoliafico

Expatriate health insurance in England

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in England

Moving to England

Find tips from professionals about moving to England

Travel insurance in England

Enjoy a stress-free travel across England

Flights to England

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to England