Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Cambridge English School in Kuwait

I would like to know more about the Cambridge English School in Kuwait. My husband was offered a job there.

search the forum, you will find your answer.

Me too , anyone for info

Me too
I just been offered a teaching post there

Stay away - knew a couple of people that did runners after a couple of months. They have 90% staff turnover every year. On the other hand, it can all be an adventure and be a good way to find a teaching post in a more reputable school, locally or better still, in the region.

The International School Review website is the best place to read about reviews for International Schools. It's worth the membership fee.

Thanks mate

Are the kids difficult or it's the management?

Hi i am wanting an up to date opinion on teaching in Cambridge English school please?

I was offered a teaching job at Cambridge English School Hawally in Kuwait, I would really appreciate it if someone has some info...

Hi,
Congratulations, don't hesitate, it's a very good school all over Kuwait.

???? ARE YOU SURE?.. because that is not what I heard.. but then, to each his own.

The only way to have first-hand information is to enrol with this site .. yes.. it's not free... BUT IT IS WORTH IT if you are making such a move.

On the other hand, even if the school is not that great, it can be a first step into finding a better school once here as they tend to recruit locally fist.

https://www.internationalschoolsreview.com/

Thanks for the reply, I am looking to teach primary, I have heard this is not too bad but secondary seems to have more negative reviews?

Expatriate health insurance in Kuwait

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuwait

Moving to Kuwait

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuwait

Travel insurance in Kuwait

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Kuwait

Flights to Kuwait

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kuwait