Saudi electricity bill

How long will take saudi electricty bill paid through SADAD ATM to reach in saudi electricity company ?
While paying the bill through Al rhaji ATM , a problem happened. I gave the command ' make the full payment' , it was successfull and I got the message in my mobile that the particular amount was debited from my account as the SADAD payment.But I was a little late to take back my ATM card from the machine , then suddenly the message ' Time to take the card is finished,so card will retain in the Teller' was appeared ,then quickly card went inside the machine and didnt come back. still card is inside the machine .When I asked in bank ,they asked me to apply for a new card. The most problematic thing is , when I checked the bill payment status in electricity company's site, even after 16 hours it shows ' amount due' , not paid . The date of disconnection is very near .
          Is actually the amount debited from my account and will it reach in saudi electricity company or should I make another payment ?
  If any one knows , please help me as early as possible.
   Thanking in advance

Some time it takes time to update in SEC Database,check in online bill Payment if you see 0 SR means the payment is done

why you dont subscribe to their SMS/Email Services,You will receive the confirmation via SMS/Email

Thank u brother
                     Today I took a new ATM card and checked my Account balance. The bill amount has been debited from my account. Then I opened SADAD and checked my bill status .Then it was shown ' This bill is already paid '   'Would you like advance payment to this account ? '  But, still  when I check the bill online it shows amount is due .
  Usually, maximum how much time it may take to update in SEC database ?

Rafeek K wrote:

Thank u brother
                     Today I took a new ATM card and checked my Account balance. The bill amount has been debited from my account. Then I opened SADAD and checked my bill status .Then it was shown ' This bill is already paid '   'Would you like advance payment to this account ? '  But, still  when I check the bill online it shows amount is due .
  Usually, maximum how much time it may take to update in SEC database ?

Yes your bill is paid no need to worry,it takes time on SEC Page or some time they didnt update

Don't worry dude. Your bill has been paid.  :)