Topping-up mobiphone SIM

Does mobiphone offer discounts for topping-up on a certain day of the week?.

Remember seeing this somewhere. Don't think it was in any of the SMS messages they sent.  :)

The dates for the discounts and the percentages are in those constant SMS messages that you get.  They are in tiếng Việt but if you have someone to help you the first time then you might be able to work it out yourself the next time.  Actually, they are not so much discounts as they are extra time for the same money.

I received an SMS yesterday from Mobifone...  it stated that if I top up today (02/08/2016), I would get a 50% bonus.  Haven't tried it yet though...

One other small thing, the days end exactly at midnight.

zeubie: Just seen it a minute ago, then saw your post. Does that SMS also say a further 3% discount for topping-up online?.

Because they send so many SMS, sometimes its difficult to figure out the wheat from the chaff.

sanooku - yes, it also said an extra 3% for topping up online (at least, that is what Google translate told me :-)

The 50% happens usually every 15 days, you will see signs out the front of shops selling the top up cards. Today for example is 50% extra credit.

Questions and answers about Vietnam

Ask your question
Where do they sell Bread maker in Saigon?
By aeschli
Fishing in Saigon near D 7?
By Highside25
kashmer t. manggona
i would like to go to vietnam as a volunteer teacher.
By kashmer t. manggona
Visa transfer to new passport
By Jetlag777
Looking for an English teacher to achieve IELTs
By Henrychen
Connecting with fellow Catholics & Churches in D2
By Rusinell

Expatriate health insurance in Vietnam

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Vietnam

Moving to Vietnam

Find tips from professionals about moving to Vietnam

Travel insurance in Vietnam

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Vietnam

Flights to Vietnam

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Vietnam