Securex - invoice 1500E

Hello everyone,

I arrived in Belgium since 2014. I left Romania to start a new life here. In this period I worked for a friend who had a business not too lucky. Because of the huge taxes here he wasn't able to hire me with documents. So he propose me to become an associate, and to pay for me the taxes being an associate. Meanwhile the business went bankrupt.

Now I received an invoice of 1500 Euro from Securex, which wasn't payed by no one. I had called to Securex and they told me that my registration was not finished, so I have nothing to pay for.

I don't know where to ask more information about this situation, to find out exactly if I need to pay something or not. Also, I did not understand very well what Securex does and what it's his pepper.

Thank you in advance!

To know your exact situation, it is best to contact the tax administration and the VAT near your home.

Now, regarding your bill, one must know that it relates exactly to be able to give you a specific answer because it can have at least two possible reasons: the payment of your social contributions or the payment of your membership services.

This is a company that assists independent in their relations with social and tax services of the Belgian state.

Questions and answers about the tax system

Ask your question
Self-Employed accommodation expense claim
By LeventeT
Tax Benefit on status change from dependent to student
By narmatha.s
Tax filing
By Tubeloid
Tax benefit on air ticket to the home country
By rachanasane
Tax fee for citizen in Belgium
By Phanich

Expatriate health insurance in Belgium

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Belgium

Moving to Belgium

Find tips from professionals about moving to Belgium

Travel insurance in Belgium

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Belgium

Flights to Belgium

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Belgium