Food prices- groceries per month in Riyadh

hi everyone. Hope you can help me with regard to food prices in Riyadh. How much does groceries cost per month for one person?

Depends on how much you eat actually  :lol:

These values are mostly correct, make your own totals.
http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/ci … ity=Riyadh

Hi there,
Nowadays the price of prime commodities, i.e. rice, oil, meat, vegetables increased. However, thanks to availability of supermarkets everywhere offering promotion of lowering the price of the above items.
The amount of money spent for a month for groceries will like depend on the number of household members. It will not eat a lot of your budget if you prepare a List of primary goods you need for the month and limit your visit to the supermarket. You will also save if you scout for a sales promo which is being offered specially at Al Sadhan Hyper Mart opposite Al Jazeera Market located at Sulimaniya Thalateen.
Cheers!

You have the facility of online access and have a look at the offers at HyperPanda , Danube and Carrefour ... compare and go for the best deal...hope this helps.

Thank you everyone. It helps a lot

Hyper Panda and Sadhan are best for weekly promotions. And yes, the prices mentioned by TLL are almost accurate.

cooldudell wrote:

Hyper Panda and Sadhan are best for weekly promotions. And yes, the prices mentioned by TLL are almost accurate.

How about LULU that's cheaper than panda i guess.

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
cooldudell wrote:

How about LULU that's cheaper than panda i guess.

Lulu and Nesto offer plenty of Indian stuff unlike other markets but compared to price, Hyper Panda has more promotions in my experience.

Don't suppose there is a whole foods market in Riyadh is thete