A travel blogger wanna find/ meet all expats!!

Hi peeps!

I'm a travel blogger and really want to meet up the  expats from all around the world, listen to your travelling stories and if it is possible, i would love to share those stories on my travelling blog.

I believe the moment you move to another place have some stories behind it. Sharing experiences and thoughts of how you settle in a new country would be a great excuse for all expat to meet up right?

I'm currently in Hanoi. If anyone who read this post and would love to share your stories (can be from anywhere), i would be more than happy to be a friend to chat with/ or simply a listener :P

You can visit my blog: wanderthewow.com to know more about what i'm doing.. so far. lol

Thanks guys and hope to see or chat with you soon!!!!

Oh, I also have just come back from Beijing of China and that's a terrible travel where I faced to terrible behavior from Hostel Receptionists and even popular restaurant. You can imagine when I come to a popular restaurant, they ask me to pay money simply because I use a new bow to get the rice. OMG! it's really terrible and Bejing is also so dirty (what they call Old Beijing, he he). I think we should only stop in Beijing for some days and afte that move to Shanghai immediately.

oh!! Thanks for sharing the experience! You went to Beijing for how long? I have heard some complaints about this city too... Mainly about the pollution. Hope you have chance to visit other places?

Giangphan wrote:

i would love to share those stories on my travelling blog.

Do you pay?

Sorry for the question but I'm an unashamed capitalist.

Hi Fred!
Thanks for being honest! But unfortunately, i just do this as a hobby and want to meet new people... so i'm afraid my answer would be a No for your question :)

As  money loving greedy person I had to ask.
I also have a soft sode that allows me to assist any pretty lady so I'll be happy to assist if I can.
I post this

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 573#527221

do you get paid for publishing our stories? We all must be compensated for our time some how .

that was an interesting post Fred! There were some side of Indonesia which i didnt see before. Thanks for sharing :)

JenneSaisQuoi wrote:

do you get paid for publishing our stories? We all must be compensated for our time some how .

HI Jenne! Seems like there is a misunderstood here. As i mentioned above, blogging is simply my hobby and i just want to meet new people and exchange travelling stories here. If I can, i would love to post those on my blogs. Of course, if not, then talking to a new person is enough.

I dont get paid for doing any of this. If exchanging stories/ knowledge is just for the shake of money, then Wikipedia would cost a lot of money for every time we use it :)

Hi, I'm new here, maybe we could share our experience? :)