A travel blogger wanna find/ meet all expats!!

Hi peeps!

I'm a travel blogger and really want to meet up the  expats from all around the world, listen to your travelling stories and if it is possible, i would love to share those stories on my travelling blog.

I believe the moment you move to another place have some stories behind it. Sharing experiences and thoughts of how you settle in a new country would be a great excuse for all expat to meet up right?

I'm currently in Hanoi. If anyone who read this post and would love to share your stories (can be from anywhere), i would be more than happy to be a friend to chat with/ or simply a listener :P

You can visit my blog: to know more about what i'm doing.. so far. lol

Thanks guys and hope to see or chat with you soon!!!!

Oh, I also have just come back from Beijing of China and that's a terrible travel where I faced to terrible behavior from Hostel Receptionists and even popular restaurant. You can imagine when I come to a popular restaurant, they ask me to pay money simply because I use a new bow to get the rice. OMG! it's really terrible and Bejing is also so dirty (what they call Old Beijing, he he). I think we should only stop in Beijing for some days and afte that move to Shanghai immediately.

oh!! Thanks for sharing the experience! You went to Beijing for how long? I have heard some complaints about this city too... Mainly about the pollution. Hope you have chance to visit other places?

Giangphan :

i would love to share those stories on my travelling blog.

Do you pay?

Sorry for the question but I'm an unashamed capitalist.

Hi Fred!
Thanks for being honest! But unfortunately, i just do this as a hobby and want to meet new people... so i'm afraid my answer would be a No for your question :)

As  money loving greedy person I had to ask.
I also have a soft sode that allows me to assist any pretty lady so I'll be happy to assist if I can.
I post this … 573#527221

do you get paid for publishing our stories? We all must be compensated for our time some how .

that was an interesting post Fred! There were some side of Indonesia which i didnt see before. Thanks for sharing :)

JenneSaisQuoi :

do you get paid for publishing our stories? We all must be compensated for our time some how .

HI Jenne! Seems like there is a misunderstood here. As i mentioned above, blogging is simply my hobby and i just want to meet new people and exchange travelling stories here. If I can, i would love to post those on my blogs. Of course, if not, then talking to a new person is enough.

I dont get paid for doing any of this. If exchanging stories/ knowledge is just for the shake of money, then Wikipedia would cost a lot of money for every time we use it :)

Hi, I'm new here, maybe we could share our experience? :)

Questions and answers about Hanoi

Ask your question
Teaching Vietnamese in Ha Noi
By Mickael_nguyen
to meet new people in Hanoi- going out and partying :)
By lucilledouchet
Best way to send goods back to Australia
By parth5
Papa Mamadou Diongue
From Senegal and working in Hanoi
By Papa Mamadou Diongue
need company..
By kelix25

Expatriate health insurance in Hanoi

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Hanoi

Moving to Hanoi

Find tips from professionals about moving to Hanoi