Where is the filipino community in vietnam?

Hello everyone,
My boss is looking for a filipino housemaid for her family in district 2.
She is in need of two or three live in housemaids at the same time. I wonder if anyone know where can i find the filipino community or where can i find the best candidate for this position?
Reuiqrements: speak some basic vietnamese, cooking skill, cleaning skill. Responsible and careful.
Thank you very much for reading everyone. Any tip is very much appreciated.
Regards.

Hi Pinkixora,

You did well by dropping an advert in the proper section of the website : Jobs in Saigon, your advert will be available soon and hope it will get you some offers.

For those who might be interested, i strongly recommend you contact Pinkixora through her advert.

All the best,
Bhavna

hello your boss still needs house maids?
i have many filipina friends

Yes she still looks for maids at the moment. :) can u please be so kind and give me their contacts?

give me our contact i will let them call you

This is my fone number but please be so kind and tell them to sms me first since i am always in meeting and i always have so many fonecalls. Unknow fonecalls i normally do not call back so pls tell them to text me first and as soon as i can i will immediately contact them.
Trang : ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

@Pinkixora

For security reasons please do not post any contact details on the open forum. Use the PM system for this.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please share contact infos only in private message. ( click on member's avatar to access profile, then click on 'send message' button on top banner of their profile)

You can find many on the street corners these days, starting conversations with foreigners by telling them what a nice shirt, or what nice shoes they have on.  The conversation will lead to "oh, would you like to go have a beer at my uncle's place?  It's not too far from here."  That's the point when you say, "ooops, no thanks, I just remembered I have an appointment for a root canal," or something to that effect.  Just get the heck out ASAP.  For the record, they were rampant back in 2011/2012, but then were cleaned up by the gendarmes for a few years.  Recently, I've seen them back again, using the same old lines.  That trip to the uncle's for a beer will end up in a mickey in your beer, and you waking up without your wallet, passport, etc.

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your contribution to this thread.

However, since this thread is about finding a housemaid, please refer to the appropriate section of the website : Jobs in Saigon

Bhavna wrote:

Hi Pinkixora,

You did well by dropping an advert in the proper section of the website : Jobs in Saigon, your advert will be available soon and hope it will get you some offers.

For those who might be interested, i strongly recommend you contact Pinkixora through her advert.

All the best,
Bhavna

all the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed