New to Barcelona (almost)!

Hey all,

Hope everything's good. I have been living almost 7 years out of Barcelona (I'm from BCN, originally) in the UK and I am actually facing to come back after all this time at the end of January 2011.
After such a long time gone, I really need to re-discover this city, but moreover, I'd like to meet people from other places, since this is probably the thing that I'll miss the most.
Soooo....I know it's probably quite early with Xmas and all, but if someone may fancy to meet up at the end of Jan or if any of you do anything at all, then I'd very much like to come along!

By the way, I am not looking to learn English at all, so you can all relax with that, however if any of you needs some improvement with their Spanish, I'd be glad to help!

N.

Welcome to the forum ashalei ;)

Hi Ashalei!
Some of us will be meeting on the 7th, I should create the event...
If is too early and you're not in Barcelona yet, we have done several meetings in bars, so we could make another one later!
Keep u posted!
Laura

Hey Laura,

Thanks for the invitation!! Good to know people do thend to meet up :D
I will not be able to make it on the 7th (back to the UK to work my last few weeks) but I'll be glad to join anytime after the 31st of Jan! Wo-hoo!
Enjoy your night out on the 7th!

N.