Eager to meet fellow Singaporeans in Jakarta

Hi there, I am eager to meet fellow Singaporeans as I am planning to move south from base for business stints. Hope to establish contacts as early as possible.  :)

Why just Singaporeans ?

Sorry, no offense meant. It's just that we wish to promote a very typical product from Singapore and hopefully it could be better explained, answered and eventually marketed thru the local sources

happyhour wrote:

Why just Singaporeans ?

Looking for Singaporeans living/working in Ghana or Angola. I am keen to establish contact.

Kindly contact me (Paulson) at: diver7up

Sly advertising?

diver7up wrote:

Sorry, no offense meant. It's just that we wish to promote a very typical product from Singapore and hopefully it could be better explained, answered and eventually marketed thru the local sources

No thanks.
The forum is a mutual help platform, not to be used to recruit for your business in sly underhand ways.
If you have a job offer, advertise in 'jobs' at the top of this page, not employing sneaky methods to get contact details.

HI Fred,

It's not sly adverts or anything near it.

I am almost a world citizen having traveled for 30 years around and to many countries.

One can't qualify it as sly advertising when one is looking for fellow citizens to connect with and to share information, can one?

Please be more positive and not harbor any suggestive ideas.

Thanks Fred.

Paulson Yuen

Fred wrote:
diver7up wrote:

No thanks.
The forum is a mutual help platform, not to be used to recruit for your business in sly underhand ways.
If you have a job offer, advertise in 'jobs' at the top of this page, not employing sneaky methods to get contact details.

The question here is "Why only Singaporeans?" and thus my answer and my original post did not suggest recruitment until I was asked why.

If my explanation irked and prompted you to launch this keyboard warfare Fred, you got the wrong person.

I will not entertain anymore of your post/s and you may remove me from the platform too.

Bye Fred.

Not at all, it's all your requests to meets people here, but coupled with all your requests to meet them for business in other places.
If you're trying to keep sly intent secret, you have to hide it better.

It's just that we wish to promote a very typical product from Singapore

So how many Singaporeans do you have working in Africa?
Yep, I've read your adverts.

If it's all legal, honest and above board, you can post in the 'jobs' section.