South African Business Networking

Something exiting to look forward to.

We host business networkings for South Africans in Ireland that has their own business or a senior position in a company. We've done two of these already and it has proven to be very succesfull and people has gained some valuable contacts.

This year it will be hosted on 21st January in Dublin and all interested can contact me at [email protected]. It will be a business network meeting and there will also be a opportunity for people that want to sell their goodies.

The SABI (South African Business in Ireland) facebook page will be up soon.

Regards

Lukas Swart

Hi, i am not from south africa. can i join??

Thank you all for the great support, I am looking forward to meet all and I'm sure it will be a huge success. We have 45 individuals attending as representatives of the following businesses:

South African Ambassador
Alloy-Min Ireland
Anthony Stone Electrical Contractor
Back Pain Clinic
Basala
Biltong.ie
Brand X
Buy SAfrica
Byron Woods
Caveman Supersnacks
Celebrity Wines
Deal Hunter
Development Alliance
Enquiring Minds Child Care
Financial Fitness Ltd
Fireseal Group
Flanagan Solicitors
Jabula Ltd
Joe Public
Kilcock Fitness Factory
Masande (Wines)
Murphy and Gunn BMW
Niche Equity
Quality Appointment Setting
RMS Consulting
S.E.S Security
SA Golf Society
Schivo Group
Task Force Security Services
Tau Hogroast
West Bio Group

Regards

Lukas Swart

The networking went very well andd thanks again to all that attended. We had 50 people attending, representing 40 businesses. Special thanks to Ambassador Ndou for attending and adressing the people.

We would be looking to do another session towards the end of the year and hopefully we will have a simmilar response. In ...the meantime plaese tell others that you might think will be interested and let them contact me to put on our list.

I trust that people will build on the connections that was made on the evening and please try and and think of ways to help each other.

Best Regards and Thank you

Lukas & Rene
See More

Hi there
My husband and I are planning to immigrate to Ireland, we currently live in Cape Town, SA. My husband and children (Boys aged 3 and 5) have EU (Portuguese) citizenship.  I am a Bookkeeper and Payroll Administrator for a german butcher and my husband works as a Senior Network Administrator for a leading cellular service provider.  Any imput or assistance with finding work will be appreciated
Regards
Cathy

Cathy,

Hi, apologies for the late reply, I was out of the country for a while.

Things are very tough in Ireland at the moment and work is fairly scarce. With your Portugese citizenship you should not have a problem to stay here, and although jobs are hard to come by your husband has an advantage in the field he is in, business is still good in those areas.

Yourself might take some time to get work as there is a lot of accountants that is out of work and then doing books and other small contract work, but you never know.

There is a SA lady here with a HR company and I can forward her your husbands cv, send it to my personal mail, [email protected].

If you want to discuss anything by phone you can ring me on +353868336286.

Regards and good luck

Lukas Swart