House Removal Services

I am moving house from Thanh Hoa in the north to Da Nang.  Has anyone used a reliable and inexpensive house removal company in the Da Nang area?  Does this service exist in Vietnam?  If not does anyone know of a reliable and safe truck/van rental service?  My wife is Vietnamese so she can check through her contacts, but just interested to know if anyone has any experience of this in Da Nang or even Vietnam wide....Any advice or experience would be well received.  Thanks

Is this one of those UK/US differences?  When I saw the top line, I really thought you were looking to wreck and remove a house from a lot.

I guess it is.  In the UK this refers to moving the contents of the house not the house itself.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, thank you very much most helpful.  I will ask my wife to call them....

THIGV wrote:

Is this one of those UK/US differences?  When I saw the top line, I really thought you were looking to wreck and remove a house from a lot.

My first thought too.

Just abandon the house and the thieves will tear it apart in a week.

Moderators: No sensitive PII has been disclosed in this message.

are you looking for U-Haul type of company or a moving company ?

Hi thanks for your post. 
I just need a company to transport my house contents (fridge freezer, TV, some furniture, motorbike etc.) from Thanh Hoa to Da Nang.

Thanks

Geoff Harrison wrote:

Hi, thank you very much most helpful.  I will ask my wife to call them....

I would not call them as the suggested service is actually the poster's company; their need to lie seems to suggest trusting them isn't in order.