AED 12000 salary offered to me - assistant professor

Hi all

i was offered basic salary of AED 12000 in Abu dhabi for teaching position as assistant professor, i have a very limited teaching experience.  The  college will provide accomodation , insurance and relocation allowance, tickets and education allowance for kids. I am married with two kids ( 2 yrs old). is this offer ok ?

From my point of view i think it's much better dear because after 1 or two years of experience you will earn alot as compared with this so it's a much better opportunity for u stay bless

Thank you for your kind reply

Hello, so did you move there?  I'm asking because I will be applying soon (engineering) and I need some advice..

yes it is better good salary later you got experience .my point of view please join it sir

Yh I am definitely planning on applying. How competitive is it when one applies? And how long is the application process?

basset11519 wrote:

Hi all

i was offered basic salary of AED 12000 in Abu dhabi for teaching position as assistant professor, i have a very limited teaching experience.  The  college will provide accomodation , insurance and relocation allowance, tickets and education allowance for kids. I am married with two kids ( 2 yrs old). is this offer ok ?

you have doctorate??

Is it a good offer if he has doctorate?