USB Vonage Phone

I have a USB Vonage Phone that normally works through my Laptop.  I am using a WIMAX connection in Tripoli and Vonage wont register to the central server.  Does anyone know if there are any setting I need to change on the "    EchoLife BM626 WiMAX CPE " WIMAX unit for my voice calls to go through.

I have looked around the forum and haven't seen a solution to my problem.  There are postings about WIMAX and there is mention of a Vonage box.  My issue is I am using a Vonage USB through my laptop.

Thanks

I am not sure about the settings for the USB type device. I am using a vonage phone with a wireless router built-in and connected to the Echolife modem (white box).

I connect the vonage to one of the LAN ports on the Echolife and in the WAN settings of the Vonage device I chose Dynamic IP option.

Thanks Siddiqui for your response.  My USB doesn't seem to work with the WIMAX.  I am going to try it on the ADSL at friends place maybe it will work there.

K

As long as you have internet connectivity the USB version should work okay?

Was it working in Libya before or has it never worked here?

Maybe a full reset is required to make it work.

I reset my WIMAX box by turning on and off. I do have access to the user interface on the box but I don't want to mess with the SIP or VoIP parameters without knowing what I am doing.  I was here a year or so ago and it did work across ADSL.  It worked this summer in the US.  But it just doesn't seem to want to work on the WIMAX.  I want to test it on an ADSL line to see if I can access that way.

K