marriage in brazil

hello ,

does the foreginer need only his or her birth certificate to be translated by a sworn translator in brazil

or all the documents need translation?


Hi Slouma

Please note that you require your birth certificate / Singles certificate to be translated by a Sworn Translator in Brazil.

Also please keep note that you need to make sure that all of your documents are attested by the ministry of foreign affairs in your country, followed by attestation from the Brazilian Embassy / Consulate of your respective country as well.

Good luck with getting hitched :) and do let us know if you have any more questions or require anymore clarifications

New topic