can i change Portugal 2 years residence card in Germany

i heard that Portugal 2 year residence card can be changed in Germany through contract. is it true.   do you know anybody who can help me in this process.


Atif iqbal

Hello Atif, if you have job offer in Germany and you fullfill the requirements regarding university degree and income, it will be no problem.

New topic