Married my viet gf in Australia. How to get PR in vietnam?

Can any body tell what happens now.
I have a Vietnamese girl friend who lives in Da Nang city Vietnam and has come to Australia with me, We have since married in Australia and now we are returning to Vietnam. I wish to get perminant residence in Vietnam can somebody tell me what I have to do.

Hello David :cheers:

Since your query concerns Vietnam, kindly note that your thread has been moved to the Vietnam forum.

While waiting for members to tip in, you could browse through threads talking about formalities and marriage in our forum section below:

> Formalities and procedures in Vietnam



New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Da Nang

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Da Nang

Moving to Da Nang

Find tips from professionals about moving to Da Nang

Travel insurance in Da Nang

Enjoy stress-free travel to Da Nang