Moving to Catalonia. Any good jobs websites ?

Hi guys,

I would like to move to Catalonia this year.  I have been learning some of the language to give myself a head start.  I'll be visiting from 9th - 18th September this year (Catalonia Day looks exciting) and whilst there I would like to  arrange some job interviews.

I have a background in customer service / helpdesk roles but I'm also a qualified TEFL teacher.

If you could recommend some good job websites that would be fantastic.

Thanks  :)

I am also planning to live in Catalonia/Girona and will be in Girona as from the 7th of September departing on the 15th of September.  I will be meeting with real estate agents to see the different rental properties and the areas around Girona.  This is my second trip and I would like to become more familiar with Girona.  I am an American who also teaches English (ESL) as a second language.  I will be retiring from a government career and am also looking to move in 2017.  If you would like to meet for a drink/coffe and to compare notes, please send me a E-mail.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

You can go to to this website
it's like a Spanish craigslist. i have placed ads there to loo for private english students, and I'm sure you can look for various types of jobs there. good luck

**. Would love to meet up if you get to Andalucia.

Moderated by kenjee 3 months ago
Reason : We invite you to share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Starting up a new company in Spain
By MIckeybhoy67
Wondering about employment in alicante
By Cathy1971
Find a Florist job in Barcelona
By ismailkrir
making contact in spain
By campos2009

Expatriate health insurance in Spain