Expat moving from Dubai to Pune. Advise please!

Hi,

I will be moving from Dubai to Pune with my company in the next few months and would like some guidance to help prepare. I have a husband and a toddler so keen to know some basics.

-The office is in Commerszone IT Park, which residential areas to you recommend?
-Any recommendations on complexes? we are willing to pay more to be comfortable.
- Is it more likely an apartment or villa?
Our priority is to reduce the driving time as much as possible for the morning commute, we will have my daughter to drop at daycare on the way to the office.
-Is a driver a typical part of life?
-what should I take in my container from Dubai that is either very expensive in Pune or not readily available?

Kind Regards and thanks for reading my questions.

helow shaz from Commerszone IT Park i suggest u live in koregaon park,kalyani nagar or boat club road or karadi .This four area save ur time near to Commerszone IT Park.this four area posh and expensive to live.villa or bungalow u get amonora hadapsar.if u have question plz send message i will help u.

Dear Shaz,

Viman Nagar & Kalyani Nagar are good locations to be at for commerzone.
I suggest you look at Elite suites or spring suites and even Royal Orchid Golden Suites.
What is the duration you are planning to stay at Pune so accomodation can be planned accordingly.
I dont see anything expensive in Pune compared to Dubai.
Driver is must but cab companies are providing better deals and services.

Hi, thanks for the reply. We will be staying in Pune for around 2 years. I would prefer something unfurnished and modern/fresh. Any recommendations on websites I can view property that is available for rent?
Kind Regards