HAJJ VACCINATION ( near Al Imam University )

HI,
I AM LIVING NEAR AL IMAM UNIVERSITY ( OTHMAN BIN AFAN ROAD) I AM PLANNING TO GO FOR HAJJ THIS YEAR AND SEARCHING FOR GOVERNMENT VACCINATION CENTER OR PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTER IF ANYONE KNOWS REGARDING THE SUBJECT LOCATION PLEASE INFORM ME.

BR.

Hello Asad kpk and welcome on board Expat.com

We invite members to please avoid writing with caps locks on the forum as it is considered rude and same as shouting.

Hope members will soon tip in where you could go for vaccination :top:

Regards

Kenjee
Expat.com

I am also looking for the same in Riyadh. If any one know where to do vaccination, please advise.

There is one government vaccination center near Salam park towards south, there is a big vegetable market. I did vaccination for my trip to kenya there. They told me they do vaccination for all and its free.

Thanks a lot Suribhai

Brother You can visit the مركز الرعاية الصحية الأولية بحي الوادي MOH center for Hajj Vaccination. It is only 5 mins drive from Jamia Imam university.

https://www.google.com.sa/maps/place/%D … 4326?hl=en

Google Coordinates

24.787912, 46.697429

Assalamualaikum,

Can you please tell me if we can get Hajj vaccination for free here and what are the timings. Are there any documents to show at the centre. Awaiting your response. JazakAllah Khair.

Dear mujtab5 if u r in Riyadh Hara u can go govt clinic near Riyadh palace hotel opp NADEC head office. They give free vaccination. U have to go after 9am

Dear Bayashot,

I heard they are asking for electricity bills and house rent papers to make sure the person is from hara. Is this right? and can you please advise me, what papers do I have to provide them? Thank you.

Mujtab5 nothing required. Those documents which u mentioned is for baby vaccinations. Just tell them for hajj vaccination. They will give u one small slip keep that. That slip copy u have to submit to Hajj operator

JazakAllah Khair Akhi.  May Allah reward you.   :)

Assalamu Alaikum brothers, where can I get free hajj vaccination in jeddah. Please mention the name of hospital and its address in order to find easily and document required.  JazakAllah khair

Waleikumassalam

Dear Brother

You can get Hajj Vaccination Near Your location. From any (MOH) Ministry of Health Center.

Its free of Charge. Private Hospitals Charge 250 SR to 300 SR.

try this link here you can get all the locations.

http://www.moh.gov.sa/Sectors/Health_ce … ault.aspx.

Best Of Luck.

Jazakumullah khair brother

Any Hajj vaccination center near Malaz who are offering it for free?

I went to Hara.. but not found any... One place it was 300 and other location it was 150 per head.

Dear  if u r in Riyadh Hara u can go govt clinic near Riyadh palace hotel opp NADEC head office. They give free vaccination. U have to go after 9am

Dear,
Yesterday, I tried near this area. I could not found any Government clinic.

The nearby clinic is Shafa Makkah only, where 150 SAR is charge.

Can you share exact location for the same.

Dear Mohammed, please find below the map link

https://www.google.com/maps/place/%D9%8 … 4d46.71046

Thanks dear.

Will try today In sha allah.

Brother,

I went last week, for my baby vaccination, that PHC was closed since more than one month.. And relocated to some other place near safa makkah as per working guy there.
I am also looking vaccination for my kid..
Please if any body know new location please share with me..

Assalamualikum.

If someone knows the exact location for free hajj vaccination, near Hara, please let me know.

My Hajj company is Al-Fatih Company Limited  / Agent number is 10137 from HAIL or Riyadh.

If anyone has confirmed with the same company please let me know.

Dear

Please find below the location map

https://www.google.com/maps/place/%D9%8 … 4d46.71046

Dear,

Is this vaccination center open at evening?

If not please let me know the timing range.

I visited at provided location.

This building is getting demolished.

Center is shifted at some other location.

Get to know one place in Murooj area, where they are providing free vaccination. Will visit there tomorrow in sha allah.

I went to atiqa yesterday and got there for free.

Any one going on hajj with HO HISHAM AL SKAIK from riyadh?

Dear Mohammed. K

Please update the forum regarding the new location with map.

regards

Dear,

Can you provide us with the complete address and location for atiqa for hajj vaccination.

Here is the location.

https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Alm … 46.6745916

I have done alhamduliiah....

timing is 8 to 3...

Today i had done vaccination to my child at iskan buikding No. 5,here also giving hajj vaccination.
Below is the google address:.
Prince Abdulaziz Ibn Musaid Ibn Jalawi St, Al Olaya, Riyadh 11543

Dear Mohammed.k

Thanks for sharing the location for Hajj vaccination at Al Murooj.

I have visited today and its done and they said today is the last day for the vaccination.

Salam i want to do free hajj vaccination im living in nasim riyadh , am new here and dont know the places plus my flight to jeddah is tomorow evening so i need to get it fone by now please guide me the accurate details and address with phone num of free vaccination cntres near my olace jazakAllah