Visa On Arrival for New Born Baby (India-Saudi Arabia)

Dear,

Can you please share your experience with air india.

As my wife and son travelling from hyd to jeddah via air india on 28/11/2017.

Do they allow new born to board the flight on visa on arrival?

Do they ask too many questions?

Kindly rply quickly.

You can opt for on arrival visa facility for new born.
Not a problem, its a usual process as well as recommended by Saudi MOFA.
regarding air india, i m not pretty sure whether they could accept on arrival visa.
For more info you can call air india customer service.
Better to get it stamped from Saudi Embassy. It takes 2 working days - if you submit today then might possible you may get it stamped by Monday. They will issue visa for 9 days which mean within 9 days you can travel from the date of issue.

Also one option is to book flight in Saudi Airlines, they are well aware of on arrival visa facility.

Lets hope for the best.

Asslam alaikum...

I m planning to bring my new born baby thru on arrival visa in ksa.
plz explain the procedure..
Is Birth cetificate & Polio card are Translation & attestation with saudi embasy mandatory..
Plz explain step..by step.. Procedure.....as per latest policy..

Walekumassalam...

Yes! you can bring your new born to KSA by visa on arrival..

Documents required:
Passport( child age should be less then 6 months)
valid exit re-entry for mother
Birth certificate with saudi attestation
Polio certificate( In my case they didn't check the polio certificate, tough I did the saudi attestation on it but they didn't check it)

In India my wife travelled with my kid by airindia flight from hyd to jedd.
On immigration(india) she told visa on arrival new born they accepted it .

In saudi
At immigration say new born visa on arrival
they'll send you to jawazat office at airport, at jawazat office they'll take the photo of your new born and check the documents(mentioned above)
then they write 2 type of numbers on it visa number and border number
then you can come out from the airport

It's easy process don't worry they'll allow your newborn if he/she is less then 6months old at visa on arrival process.

Thanks for the detailed process.

However i would like to know if the arabic translation of birth certificate is required or not?

Did they ask for it?

In case i do not make the Arabic translation?

Regards,
Haseeb

Dear Rashad, what about if mother having visit visa(no iqama) ,and father having working visa iqama. Do they stamp visa on arrival for the baby?

The visa was already stamped in India. So still need to pay visa entry fee of 2000 riyal?

Dear,

saudi embassy attestation is compulsory for a Birth certificate. polio vaccination certificate needs attestation or not.
My friend told , no need for saudi embassy attestation in india for birth certificate and vaccination certificate.
kindly confirm.i want to bring my 2 months old child on arrival visa basis.

How long is the Visa valid for the baby ,for which we can issue Iqama ? Some people advise that we can do it until 1 year .Please advise the correct detail.

Brothers I need your help. I agree that visa upon arrival is possible since  I have a lot of friends did the same but those were happened years ago, I  want to know if the rules still the same for Visa upon arrival for infant? is there anyone here just recently brought his baby in Saudi? My wife will travel within 5 days together with my baby (baby 2+ month old).

Thanks you in advance.

hi if father not in Saudi, what to do

Only mother is here. so how we will bring baby.

Assalamalaikum Brothers.
I need your help. I agree that visa upon arrival is possible since I came to know from lot of friends but those were happened years ago, I  want to know if the rules still the same for Visa upon arrival for infant? is there anyone here just recently brought his baby in Saudi? My wife will travel back to Saudi in Feb 2020 end with my baby (baby less than one month old). Is there any new procedure? Need birth certificate attested from Saudi Embassy (India)? Is vaccination also need to be attested or not? 

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed

Until now i didn't received any reply for the New born baby visa. No one experienced?