Looking for expat collaborators for English events

Dear all,
I just opened a book coffee shop named El Libro near Thu Duc junction. We have just started for 4 weeks, and we are now doing some English events to create more chance for Vietnamese students practicing English . We really want the students to improve their speaking, so that we are looking for foreign volunteer or collaborators who can join our weekly English events with club members. Currently, we have 1 Philippino and 1 Spanish friend who is helping us, but they are having their owned business so they cannot visit usually.
We would like to invite you guys to come and join with us, and if you wanna have a place to talk to Vietnamese people, our coffee shop is an ideal place. That's great If you are staying Thu Duc or district 9, but if not, we can send staff to pick you up because our member living in many different districts now. Your food and drinks are free and you will get a small joining fee for this, like 5 - 10$/time (only to cover your petrol... ). We do the activities on every weekend, on Saturday or Sunday.
If you feel interest with this, please contact me
Thank you so much for your reading,
Quan Nguyen

Is this activity legal for expats who don't have a permit to work for you?

You are not far from where I live. I will be happy to visit your shop and talk.

Fred wrote:

Is this activity legal for expats who don't have a permit to work for you?

Fred, he isn't offering employment.

Hi Fred,
This activity actually is not a job, you just receive a small money to cover your expenses to travel to my coffee shop. Even volunteers receive some money like this but not are required work permission in Vietnam. Are you living near Dist 9 or Thu Duc and could you sometime come and enjoy with us?

Dear Gary,
Thank you in advance for your support. Today we have just held an English event for senior students in my coffee shop with attendance from one of my Philippine friends. That's great could see you there in next event. If you have any free time, could I know about that and and arrange a meet up first in my coffee shop?

Hi,  Quan.

I'm in Phuoc Long B just south of you about 4km. I'll be back in Saigon for 6 weeks starting on 6 August. I'll come visit your cafe on 8 August and we can chat.  I look forward to meeting you.

Moderators: No PII has been disclosed in this message.

GaryFunk wrote:

Hi,  Quan.

I'm in Phuoc Long B just south of you about 4km. I'll be back in Saigon for 6 weeks starting on 6 August. I'll come visit your cafe on 8 August and we can chat.  I look forward to meeting you.

Moderators: No PII has been disclosed in this message.

That's great, Gary, hope to see you there in my coffee shop. Well noted in my schedule.

Hi There,

I am an Australian expat living in Quan 12, I would be  interested in your offer and help with the English language classes,

Thank you................Des    hd375c

Hi Hd375c,
Thank you in advance for your help. Following is our fanpage address and our activities: https://www.facebook.com/Ellibrocaphesach/
Could we arrange a meet up first to see what time you can join with us? :).

Quan Nguyen

Hi,

Sure send details of meeting time.................hd375c

I sent you a message to your inbox already, :)