Need furnished room urgently

I am a 23 year old South African, busy with an M Eng at the University of Stellenbosch.

sbp has offered me an internship and I am due to start in Stuttgart on 01/09/2016.

My search for accommodation has been singularly unsuccessful and I am desperate.

My needs are basic (furnished room with shared amenities), but so is my budget at Euro 450/m.

If you are able to help, or point me in the right direction, it will be highly appreciated.

Kindly contact me at ***

Anco Lotter

Moderated by Priscilla 3 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Finding a place is not easy. One of the best bets (if one is here) is to find or put up advertisements at Stuttgart University to find a room in a shared apartment. Some might even be furnished; otherwise one can get used stuff or buy cheap new stuff at Ikea for at least a short term solution. Check out these 2 threads, especially the second one. They refer to similar situations. A major problem is that it’s highly unlikely that people would want to give you an apartment either in a shared place or otherwise without having first met you. Thus it is hard to line it up before you come. You might have to take some kind of cheap hotel or hostel temporarily until you can find a place… … 35#3230155 … 62#2060971

Questions and answers about housing

Ask your question
Rent flat in Stuttgart
By bidar
URGENT Looking for a room
Moving to Stuttgart, Germany for 1 Year time
By fastersaec
Looking for House insurance?
By fastersaec
Moving to Stuttgart - General Questions
By b0ot
looking for rented house in Stuttgart
By hiankita

Expatriate health insurance in Stuttgart

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Stuttgart

Moving to Stuttgart

Find tips from professionals about moving to Stuttgart

Travel insurance in Stuttgart

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Stuttgart

Flights to Stuttgart

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Stuttgart