My stay so far in Siem Reap

My wife an I have now been in Siem Reap for two weeks, find locals extremely friendly and helpful. We stayed in hotels initially, which we found reasonable priced by the way,but have now rented an one bedroomed apartment at a very good rate in the Ro's Residence D'Angkor a new apartment complex with a pool and only ten minute Took Took ride from town centre (pub street and night market) we can also see Angkor ruins from the roof of our complex. We have visited the ruins and found them to be both amazingly beautiful and intriguingly different from site to site, we have admittedly only been to four sites. We have yet to find employment, my wife has dropped of CVs at schools and preschools. I on the other hand will be trying to get a position as an events manager in hospitality field but also looking into English teaching positions.

Dear Sir
I'm happy to saw the your announcement, I'm a person who got experience by hospitality in Siem Reap
Interesting of your announcement, Could you please give me your private mail address I need to contact to you. My mail xxx

Best regards,

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : Please exchange your contact details via private messaging
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Gavin Pizer. Hope you find a job soon  :)

Do not hesitate to drop an advert in the Jobs in Siem Reap section of the website or visit the websites listed at the bottom of the Work in Siem Reap article.

All the best,

Good luck.

Hey Gavin

Not sure if you got my mail. I see you made a post about new accommodation.  What are you paying and what do you get.  I am trying to find out what areas are the quiet areas.  I don't want noise around me.  Tell me more about the area you are in.

Questions and answers about Siem Reap

Ask your question
Renting a car without driver
By Vicmot
Apartment-House Rent agency scam
By Wayan1417
New member Introduction
By kittyjohnson
Where to find Classroom Decorations/Art Supplies
By Elmcgeac

Expatriate health insurance in Siem Reap

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Siem Reap

Moving to Siem Reap

Find tips from professionals about moving to Siem Reap

Travel insurance in Siem Reap

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Siem Reap

Flights to Siem Reap

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Siem Reap