Corporation and Work Visa

Can anyone share any information about obtaining a Corporation and Work Visa?

We understand this is one of the more streamlined ways of obtaining a visa if one is not retired and living on a pension yet.

Any suggestions as far as attorneys that handle these?

Thanks!

As far as a corporation is concerned (here they call them S.A. - sociedad anonima or limited company) the process is very simple. It takes about a month, an attorney (any attorney can do it) and around $1000. As far as the visa... I heard that it takes a 25K investment. Is it a coprorate capital or something else, I'm not sure.
Keep in mind that companies here require some efforts and $$ to maintain them, for example you must use an accountant (at least $150 a month), some other small things in different governmental entities have to be kept in order... well, if you business is not that big or if it is only you and your better half, it is better to conduct business without forming a company.
25K can be invested in, for example, a CD in a bank or a real estate.
Good luck.

Hi Lee and Robin,
     If you will send your question to our email, we will send you some great information. Send to: [email protected]

Lee and Peggy

Hi Lee and Peggy,

why don't you directly reply on the forum ? It would help a lot of people ;)

agreed... this is a good answer to have...

i am an internet market and can transfer my business anywhere in the world... the thing that I would need is a business bank account , which would probably require to register a company of some kind

Dear Friends,  regarding visa process, as an Ecuadorian attorney I have contributed with an article which is published in http://www.expat-blog.com/en/guide/south-america/ecuador/3320-resident-visas-in-ecuador.html

My email [email protected]

regards,

Leonidas Villagran

Hola Buenas Tardes,, Leonardo,, soy profesional en Analisis de Sistemas,, Venezola, y quiero trabajar aqui en ecuador,, me puedes indicar mas o menos como es eso de revalidar el titulo y a donde debo dirigirme , en este momento estoy de turista, pero quiero trabajar y estar legal, no tengo problemas de vivienda.
Gracias de antemano

If you invest 25k in a CD, do you know how long it has to stay there?

rpma wrote:

Hola Buenas Tardes,, Leonardo,, soy profesional en Analisis de Sistemas,, Venezola, y quiero trabajar aqui en ecuador,, me puedes indicar mas o menos como es eso de revalidar el titulo y a donde debo dirigirme , en este momento estoy de turista, pero quiero trabajar y estar legal, no tengo problemas de vivienda.
Gracias de antemano

Es importante mencionar que una nueva regulación ha establecido que para obtener la revalidación del título, no es posible hacerlo con una visa de turista. Se requiere al menos visa de trabajo, intercambio, etc.

amyf wrote:

If you invest 25k in a CD, do you know how long it has to stay there?

If you invest in a CD you can apply for a visa inmediately. You can travel while the application is in process, but you need to have regular status for the application.

Hello rpma & LeonidasVillagran!

Could you please write in English on this Anglophone forum so that other members may participate!

Thank you,
Harmonie.

If you invest 25k in a CD to get residency, how long do you have to keep the money in the CD?
Thanks!

The money must remain in the CD for as long as you want to retain the visa. As soon as you take the money out, your visa becomes null and void

Thanks! Last question- if you keep your 25K in a CD and get residency- then after 3 years, can you apply for dual citizenship?? If so, then can you take the 25K out?
Thanks!

If you were awarded dual citizenship, then, yes, you could withdraw the money

Just_a_mirage:  Do you know how difficult it is to get dual citizenship (I am from United States)? I get a yearly visa from my job as a teacher but I'm not sure how long I can continue to get it renewed (I was told 5 or 6 years). I would like to get residency at some point (by buying real estate or investing 25k in a CD)- and I would love to get dual citizenship after that (if it's possible).
Thanks for any advice!