Filipina wants to work as a nurse

im ann and now living in germany. Is there anyone hier who have experience how to recognize my philippine papers as a nurse here in Germany??? i have b1 german course

i hope someone can help me

thank u...

You will have to take additional classes to get your foreign nursing papers recognised here - at least to learn the technical terms in German and to know the legal situation and responsibilities.
Ask at a nursing school near you!

Hi....Just call xxx
We will see

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Contact infos should not be posted on the forum. In case it may be a professional number, please provide more info on the numbers given.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi! I have a friend who did that, she went to the Anerkennungstelle in our region, you can search for the office in your region at this website: https://www.anerkennung-in-deutschland. … rater/en/.

What is the step by step that I need to do because we are really confuse which Office do we need to call

:) Hi
I can help you , it is too detailed to write, you can contact with your details.
Glad to help

Mohawk45: For the benefit of other readers, please post your advice on the open forum rather than giving it only in private. Thanks!

Ann29: Posters who ask to be contacted in private sometimes have ulterior motives. Be careful when dealing with them!

Ok thank u for the advice

Questions and answers about formalities

Ask your question
Acquiring German Citizenship
By Ovid
Hello guys, I am looking for a sponsor
By Kisame
What can i do to come and live in Germany
By tallgirlro
Work in Germany with Romanian residence permit
By Mann123

Expatriate health insurance in Germany

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Germany

Moving to Germany

Find tips from professionals about moving to Germany

Travel insurance in Germany

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Germany

Flights to Germany

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Germany