Interview for brazil viper permanent visa

Dear sir

I want to know what can be visa interview question. I have no experience about it.   my visa application was submitted one month ago. I received phone call from brazil embassy.  They are calling me for interview.  I'm married with Brazilian girl. our marriage is registered in Pakistan and also in brazil. I applied viper permanent visa in brazil embassy Islamabad.  I'm not  feeling  good because I have no experience about visa interview.   Please please if someone have knowledge about it.  Kindly urgently reply me.
I'm Mukhtar

Hi Mukhtar

What date are you attending the interview on?  This is usually a basic interview as they have started cracking down on "Proxy marriages" .  As long as you know your partner well everything should be fine. 

Furthermore due to the Olympics taking place they have started vetting the applications with a bit more caution.

Hi,  I'm applying for permanent visa.  Interview successful. officer told me, we will send your case to brazil. after getting approval , we will contact you

Tell me one thing !!
In my visa online application,  there is a option to fill,  plan stay in brazil .   I wrote there 5 Years.   
I am applying for permanent visa on marriage base.   Tell me.    They will issue me 5 Years visa or permanent visa???  and Tell me.  How long expiry date or need to renew of permanent visa.??
I am apply through brazil embassy Islamabad.

I'm really thankful to you.
Please reply

Mr. mukhtar

I think what you should get is a VIPER visa (I can be wrong) however it will be valid for a minimum of 5 years or it might be 9 years, as am not really sure.  Once you arrive in Brazil you will need to goto your cities' Policia Federal office to register and apply for your CIE (Permanent Residency Card) which is valid for 9 years from the date of issue.

Afterwards you really don't require the visa on your passport as the card is sufficient.  My family has travelled from Karachi to Brazil using our CIE's alone.  Of course my son used his Brazilian passport for the travel.

Thanks stanza,

can you explain that what is benefits of Brazilian passport,  national benefits and travel benefits.  If a person travel to Germany,  Ireland,  austria,  England or other visa free countries for 3 month. visa on arrival or what is requirements or what is required documents
Best regards

Hi Mukhtar,

I am Rizwan from Pakistan but now a days i am in younger Broder has girlfriend here in Brazil.he is living in Pakistan..but las week he married with his  girlfriend on the behalf of power of attorny (proxy  marriage ).
Now he wants to apply viper visa in Brazil  embassy Islamabad. Please tell me what documents required to apply  viper visa in Brazil embassy?and how much time is required to complete the process?
Moreover you write that embassy called you for interview..would  you like to tell me what they asked you in interview? They  conduct your interview in English  or Urdu? What was the time duration of interview?The person who took your interview was Pakistan I employee or Brazilian?
I hope you will reply me with deatails.

Hi Rizwan,

what marriage is registered in Pakistan or Brazil.  do you have Brazilian marriage certificate.  I do not know about proxy marriage.
about my interview.
question 1:  Your Good name?
Question2: Mr. Mukhtar,  how are you?
then he told me,  I talk to officer . wait pls. then he went officer room and then came.  Mukhtar !! we will send your case in Brazil. after getting approval . we will contact you.

It was so short interview.  I think,  he was Pakistani.

Hi Mukhtar

About your other question with regards to the benefits of the Brazilian passport,  I will send you a PM with the question you asked so we can discuss all the details in a proper manner.

Dear Mukhtar,

thanks a lot for asked about regestration of marrige..Marriage has been registered in brazil on the behalf of power of attorny and that girl sent Marriage certificate to my brother in pakistan who is living in Pakistan.Now my younger brother wants to apply Viper permanent visa on the behalf of marriage in brazil embassy islamabad,

i am asking you now my  whats documents required to apply visa in embassy?i hope now you will
understand better what i am asking you.Moreover also tell me when you submitted your case in embassy and how much time they gave for approval in your case?

If you go to the website of Brazilian consulate there will be a list of documents

Hi Rizwan

documents required for viper permanent visa

2. Documentos exigidos:
- Cópia do documento de identidade do familiar que vive no Brasil.
- Termo de responsabilidade e manutenção, escrito pelo familiar que vive no Brasil e autenticado em cartório brasileiro ou Repartição Consular.
- Certidão de casamento (no caso de cônjuge). Se o casamento tiver sido realizado no Brasil, o documento deve ser autenticado no Brasil. Certidão de casamento realizado no Paquistão deve estar em Inglês e ser legalizada pela Embaixada do Brasil. Ver mais sobre legalizações. Cidadãos divorciados devem apresentar certidão de averbação de divórcio.
- Outros familiares (filhos, pais, etc) devem apresentar prova da relação (Certidão de nascimento, etc).
- Cópia das páginas de identificação do passaporte.
- Certidão de Antecedentes Criminais atestada pelo Ministério das Relações Exteriores do Paquistão.

additional documents
bank statement
bank letter
employment letter
Noc from parents( no objection marry with........(name of wife)
unmarried certificate ( proving for applicant was unmarried before marriage with. of wife

I don't know that you need to registered marriage in Pakistan or not but above same documents. embassy asked me.

officer said. we are not allowed

Best Regards

Thanks a lot Mukhtar that you replied me in details

Hi stanza and other friends.
Hi,  Greating from Pakistan. Be happy

I have a question. I got viper permanent visa through Brazilian embassy today. I want know. which documents require to appy RNE/ CIE card and registering in federal police after arrival in brazil  ?
please explain in details

I believe your card will arrive at your embassy.

The card will not arrive at your consulate/ have to be in Brazil to get the card

The process is that you arrive in Brazil and head to a federal police office within 30 days.

You will have to present your passport with viper, the visa application form, some 3 x 4 color photos, proof of payment of to GUI fees, one for the card and one for the registration (RNE) +- R$160 when I did it
Also you will need to give them a copy of your entire passport and an address where you are staying.
There may be some forms you will have had to fill out too, I don't remember.

If you have everything the PF will take your fingerprints and send the whole bundle to Brasilia to be processed, after a few weeks your card will arrive at the PF( federal police).
Don't expect them to contact you you have to check.
while you wait you will have a temporary ID (Protocol)

That is the procedure, the details are on the PF website under estrangeiros

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
About tourist visa for the parents of a Brazilian child
By SweetGirl1900
marriage are going to
By Bleslie54

Expatriate health insurance in Brazil

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Brazil

Moving to Brazil

Find tips from professionals about moving to Brazil

Travel insurance in Brazil